Sunday, September 28, 2008

busy

came back to sibuti last nite after celebrating my grandpa's b.day...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDPA!!!
today helped my dad 'jaga' shop...Zzz
i've to say.......IT'S VERY BUSY MAN!!!
cz malay puasa n raya is coming soon(on tues or wed)...
so everyday many ppl come buy things tat they need for the festival...
my sis n i helped to 'bungkus' the fireworks...
so scary la selling those fireworks...
later kena 'tangkap' by 'mata' jiu soi lw...Zzz
LOL...many 'lakia' bought the fireworks lo...
got one vr celaka de kid...
he wana bought a rm2 'chong tian pao'...
he gave me rm2 but he took one more...
he thought i dono ha?
excuses me kid...
u think ur hand vr big can hide it ah?stupid!!!
i said"berapa kamu ambil?"
thn he put it back...Zzz
now ah...kids oso steal things...really celaka+melampau...

No comments: