Wednesday, September 10, 2008

quarrel again =.=

jam jor....dono wat to write lw..Zzz
can someone tell me wat to write? sob sob..
btw, i'm at cbuti now...LOL
school day but i'm not going to school...
hohoho...having holiday on my own...
gesi lw me...hehe..xp
came back last nite...
hmmmm..quarrel with my dad last nite while on the way back...
i told him i'm going for a fren's bd on tis sat...
c wat's our conversation:
suyi:dad,i'm going for my fren's bd tis sat nite..
dad:go whr?
suyi:erm...having dinner at mei xin..
dad:after tat go karaoke la?
suyi:i dono..they planned it..
dad:so will be home late again?
suyi:no la..mayb i slp over at sarah's? i'll call u when i reach home?
dad:can i say no?
suyi:no..i wana go...
after tat no nid write out lw...quarrel like hell man...Zzz
try to ask him last minute...hehe xp

No comments: